I can highly recommend the tagliatelle alla Bolognese if your passing this way. They pick de herb fresh off the tree. Claudio taught us how to say good food in masculine and feminine after 3 men helped us select desert. I like the fact they would not let you mix flavours.
I had a really special day yesterday. Firstly seeing the italian coast, the toe tip if you imagine the boot really left an impression on me. It’s not very often you would get to see such an iconic land feature. That is unless down the road you see a volcano!
Spent the afternoon in Catania only had a short spell in the fantastic little city. All the streets are flagged with lava rock and its many Baroque buildings. It was so hot in the street felt like the heat was coming upwards.
Had a little walk this morning around the olive plantations were people work the land due to the heat
And saw this cool little truck i think they must have scooter engines in them.
Some more pil boxes to get today
- Alan in Sicily Day#4 (alanwhitfield80.wordpress.com)
- Alan in Sicily Day#5 (alanwhitfield80.wordpress.com)
- Burst in Mount Etna Eruptions Puzzles Experts (zen-haven.com)
- Mount Etna (justinyublog.wordpress.com)
- A drive around Sicily – Part 1 (embracelifebeinspired.com)