I had some good thinking time over the Christmas break and this what i come up with. It was filmed above Penmeanmawr quarry in Conwy North Wales. It’s great it has that on top of the world feel
Heres the words from the video
spent like taught timber,
i leave my slumber.
unhappy i repine.
there are many points,
all of which i plunder.
burst the ballyhoo.
in the clearing its dark.
no red brest.
just the longest legs.
branches make me rethink.
evergreen the pine waves.
i know that man in the dark,
i feel safe again he looks out for me.
returning to this warmth.
a strange sensation, i felt like an island.
unknown to where, a week later i see it on the horizon.
out at sea me safe under the tree.
thoughts so clear even the unattainable is changeable.
falling sleepy at last I’m one with me.
- North Wales News: Call for investigation into why floods closed A55 for 12 hours (dailypost.co.uk)
- Northeast Wales horse rescued from a hole where he fell upside down (examiner.com)
- Im trying a new approch to my blog (alanwhitfield80.wordpress.com)
- A Lonely Taoist on Christmas (eyelinerfemmes.wordpress.com)
- In Photographs – North Wales Attractions (visitwales.co.uk)
Leave a Reply